Thursday 1 October 2009

spiders

I have to admit that I really, really don't like spiders.  Seriously I really have a deep loathing of them but I can't help photographing them especially their webs.  I am really down this week as I don't have a camera and its really getting to me.  Suddenly everywhere there is a photo opportunity for something amazing and all I can manage is the piddly little almost pre-historic camera put into to my mobile phone.  I would point out that this is a major failing on the part of HTC - come on guys this is a state of the art phone.  Not only can I get my email, browse the internet, use bluetooth, wi-fi, gps, google maps and pretty much anything else you can think of, my phone can do and I love it for this but it has the worst camera.  Not a problem when you have a perfectly good camera to hand.  Oh what a bum!  Having said that here is a pretty nice picture it took today after the dust created by the man doing the plastering.  Not as good or as close as I would like but okay.  I know, it no prize-winner but the webs did look amazing all around the garden.

No comments: